Farm to Table Dinners
Aug 27 – Sept 10 – Sept 17
5:30pm – 8:30pm
Supper Club is a fun, new way to enjoy local food with friends, and your farmer. We kick-off with a series of three dinners. All at unique and different locations throughout Tahoe. Attend more than one dinner and save $10/dinner. For each dinner, we pair a different chef, farmer and rancher to design a seasonal, 4-course menu reminiscent of simpler times and supper club days. Come meet the farmers who grow our food, hear their stories and celebrate in the harvest. Guests will enjoy music by the Tahoe School of Music and two glasses of wine and/or beer (additional glasses available for purchase). It will be an intimate dining experience with capacity for 60 people per dinner. Reserve your seat at the table today. Directions to each venue will be provided upon registration. Learn how local, sustainably-grown food not only make us healthier but heals our environment and strengthens our local economies.
A big THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS who support our efforts to bring the Farm to Tahoe…Our Title Sponsors: Kelly Brothers Painting and The Rice Team at Guild Mortgage. Our chef partners: Alex Tolger with Mog Grog , Billy McCullough formerly of Dragonfly and Eduardo Diaz de Leon with Truckee Food Shop . Our venue sponsors…Tahoe Luxury Properties for donating the use of the Painted Rock Lodge along the Truckee River, Dancing Pines wedding venue at Jackson Meadows and Steve and Elizabeth Wampler for opening up Camp Wamp at Deer Lake on Donner Summit for this special evening. And to those sponsors behind the scenes that make it so special: EventMasters for donating the rental supplies, Tahoe School of Music for providing the musicians, Big Tar Wine and Fifty-Fifty Brewing for pairing the perfect glass with every meal.
* Sign-up for the newsletter below to stay informed as more dates pop-up throughout the year. Scroll to the bottom of THIS page.
- Join the club and save $10 when you attend more than one dinner, $100/person.
- Payment Options:
- $110/person or $100/person two dates or all three
- If you like to pay by check or cash, please RSVP to email@example.com or call 805-889-3587. Make check payable to Tahoe Food Hub and mail to PO Box 3038, Truckee, CA 96160. For cash payment, must be delivered to the Farm Shop 7 days in advance at 12116 Chandelle Way, Unit D-1 at the Truckee Airport.
- If you like to pay via Venmo, we are @tahoefoodhub